The two weeks are over and it’s time to wrap up the COVID-19 Spring Challenge. I hope you all had a fun time! Quarantine isn’t over yet, though, so I hope you’ll continue to challenge yourself and use this time for good! If you want to take another look at my list of ideas, click on the link above.
For those of you who participated in the challenge, THANK YOU! I really enjoyed hearing from you and seeing all the pictures! I hope you had as much fun as I did.
How to Enter Info
Those of you who participated in the challenge can tell me what you completed and how many symbols you filled here. It shouldn’t take long, and I’ll find out the winner from there. I’m so excited to send off the prize! (submissions must be entered by Friday, April 10th 2020)
Once you’ve submitted that info, sit back and relax while I share what we’ve all been doing for the challenge!
Pictures from Readers
Thanks to Moriah and Hadassah for the photos! If anyone else didn’t get a chance to send their pictures in, don’t worry; I can post those on Saturday when I announce the winner of the challenge.
What I’ve Been Up To!
- Ran 23 total miles. (exercise consistently five days a week)🙌🏻
- Got back to roller blading.🏃🏻♀️
- Started reading 3 books.📖
- Took a class on computer programming/logo design.💻
- Read through several books of the Bible.
- Made lots of chocolate energy balls (and ate almost all of them!). 😋
- Took lots of pictures of my food (for some reason, my meals kept looking so picture-perfect!). 📸
- Posted consistently twice a week *cheers* (did you notice?). ✍🏻
- Wrote to my great-grandma. 💌
- Watched a Bluprint class.
- Went for 3 walks with my family.
- Started working on a podcast (would you like a podcast? Comment with your thoughts!)🤔💭
- Made cupcakes with my sister.
- Listened to Lamplighter audio dramas.
I wasn’t too proactive with photography, but here are the food pictures I was talking about from the last two weeks!😂
It’s been so nice out lately, and I’ve loved getting outdoors and just slowly enjoying life. I’m hoping to sew some masks over the next month and work on service-focused projects as well.
I can’t wait to hear about what you all did for the challenge!
Featured: What Does Glorifying God Really Mean?
Related: A Change of Focus