I’ve been wanting to write this for a while, and I’m finally getting to it. Over the last two months, I’ve been nominated for two blogging awards/tags. These awards are fun because you get to learn more about me and discover some other amazing blogs at the same time!
Mystery Blogger Award
This award was created by Okoto Enigmas. I was nominated for this award by Elisha. He blogs over at Africa Boy, and I would really encourage you to go check out his work after reading this. He publishes super helpful and engaging content, and he has lots of tips for bloggers and Christians. Thanks, Elisha!
- Put the aware logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Answer the 5 questions you were asked
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Nominate 10-20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question
- Share a link to your best post(s),
We’ve finished rules 1-4, so now for the rest. ✔
Here are the questions (bold) and my answers!
- Coffee, tea, or neither? (Sweet) chai tea. I used to get a really good kind from Sam’s Club, but *tears* they don’t stock it anymore. I’ve actually never had coffee, though, so I guess my opinion is limited. 🤐
- If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be? Hmm… Well, I wouldn’t want to be overseas right now because of the pandemic. 😉 So probably outside on a run (which I’m actually about to do!).
- How long do you usually sleep? I’ve been called “Sleeping Beauty”. For good reasons, too! I LOVE my sleep and, especially as an athlete, I need a lot of it. My optimal sleep time is 9 hours. Anything more or less feels a bit strange.
- Describe your best friend or a favorite movie. I don’t have a “best friend” , just several close friends. My closet friends usually are the ones I can talk about my faith and deep thoughts with. The deeper the conversation, the more comfortable I feel around the person. I struggle with small talk, but if I get started on a conversation about politics or God, I’ll go on for HOURS. (And to the friends who’ve listened to me like that, thank you from the bottom of my heart. ❤)
5. Marvel, DC, or neither? I’ll probably get some friendly pushback about this, but I would actually say neither. In my opinion, Marvel has lost good backstories and have too much blind action and violence, and I’m usually disappointed with their movies. That being said, I love Captain America: First Avenger and I haven’t watched much (if any at all) DC.
Three things about me:
- I play the violin.
- I’m an introverted extrovert.
- I’m nearsighted in one eye, farsighted in the other (weird, huh?).
My Five Questions:
- Are you an early bird, night owl, or neither?
- What’s your favorite YouTube channel or blog?
- Would you rather eat 3 bowls of ice cream or an entire bag of potato chips?
- If you could be a professional sports player/Olympian, what sport would you chose?
- What’s your favorite season?
My best posts:
Popular: My Life as a Blogger
Personal Fav: Satisfaction for Your Deepest Desires
This is a tag from Elizabeth Anne. She blogs at Stories and Sketches. Thank you, Elizabeth, and keep writing! Definitely check out her blog, girls (and guys… if you’re reading)! She publishes her short stories, writing inspiration, and lots more.
- What is your favorite way to create? Writing and bullet journaling. Both are fantastic!
- What is your favorite quote about creativity? Hmm… I like this one (it’s more about writing, but I like it!): “Anybody who has survived his childhood has enough information about life to last him the rest of his days.” -Flannery O’Conner
- How do you overcome “creative block”? Like that quote above says, I look back over my life, and I try to recall the questions and struggles that God has used to teach me more about Himself. I wrote about overcoming creative block here.
- What inspires you to create? My love for writing and Jesus, and my hope for other teen girls like me. I want them to know that they are not the only teens committed to Christ in their teen years, that they’re not alone. It also feels amazing to make something beautiful and useful with my hands.
Alright, I hope you enjoyed that! Now for my nominations (pick your award/tag):
I hope you enjoyed this! Comment below with your answer to your favorite question!