It’s taken a while, but I finally reached 100 articles on my blog. I’ve changed a lot, and my blog has changed quite a bit too. Today I’m going to tell you a bit about where I was and where I am today. I will also include 10 of my favorite blog posts:) Stay tuned for a special announcement at the end of the post.💕 Let’s get to it!
Now and Then
When I first wrote about why I was blogging, it was pretty vague. Over the years, I focused on encouraging other teen girls to greater productivity and love for God. My writing topics have gotten deeper and more frequent, and I’m making progress!
- How Humility Hit Me in the Face (later published on theReb)
- Beauty, Insecurities, and Contentment (a common, difficult, and important topic)
- Skunks?…Oh No! (hilarious story )
- When Your Car Breaks Down 1.5 Hours from Home (crazy story!)
- Taming the “Roller Coaster” (#teengirlemotions)
- Write Letters after Moving! (Here’s Why!) (a hobby of mine)
- Don’t Judge a Book By It’s Cover (a battle against judging and fighting to love)
- My Testimony (personal, honest, and true)
- Getting Up When the Alarm Goes Off (#sleepingbeautystruggles)
- Create an Organizer! (My first post, please don’t laugh. 😂)
I am super excited to finally announce my exclusive email list! I will be making the blog post notifications more personal and including special content. If you were following my blog by email and already getting my posts in your inbox, don’t worry; I transferred your names over to the new list! All the rest of you, follow my email list to keep up with me! There is a pop-up form on the front page of my blog to get in on the fun. Thanks for being amazing, encouraging friends and readers! ❤