“Mama! “Mom! “Mother!” Let’s think of all the things our moms do; dishes, cooking, laundry and so many other things. I have decided to help my mom more. Here are a few ways to do this:
- First, have a good attitude in the chores you already have.
- Cook once or twice a week to give your mom a break.
- Clean the kitchen.
- Wash the pile of dirty dishes.
- Fold laundry.
- Babysit younger siblings.
- Look around and notice what your mom does, and see how you can help her.
So now that you have some ideas of what to do to help, get up and start your mommy helper job (don’t forget to ask God for help). Also, put on some music. It really helps!
I’m ready to do the extra work, are you? Tell me how you choose to help. It would be wonderful to know!